Community

Notícies i Butlletí

Notícies

Can you help us improve our tourist destination?

Can you help us improve our tourist destination?

As a company certified with the Quality Distinction in Tourist Destination (SICTED) we invite you to participate through a survey in order to improve your satisfaction and loyalty in our tourist environment.   [button link="https://forms.gle/FsEW49dDX7rgTAiG8"...

read more
Welcome season 2021!

Welcome season 2021!

Around the end of May / beginning of June all our services at Platja de Castell, Portlligat, Tamariu and Cala Montgó will be again available. If you wish to make a reservation, please call at the chosen beach centre from the end of May: Castell (Palamós) – 638.952.529...

read more
Coast Cleaning at Platja de Castell

Coast Cleaning at Platja de Castell

FREE ACTIVITY | LIMITED SEATS Coast Cleaning at the Protected Natural Area of Castell - Cap Roig SATURDAY JUNE 6TH 2021 Be welcome to join us to collect waste and plastics along the Protected Natural Area of Castell - Cap Roig. We'll run this activity using sit-on-top...

read more
Christmas Holidays

Christmas Holidays

From December 20th 2020 to January 12th 2021 Kayaking Costa Brava will remain closed due to our Christmas Holidays. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021!

read more
Naturalist photography contest at the PNMMBT

Naturalist photography contest at the PNMMBT

15th Àlex Lorente naturalist photography contest (2020) The Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Natural Park want to pay tribute to the late companion Àlex Lorente, passionate about photography and nature conservation with this contest that this year will be held via...

read more
Christmas Holidays

Christmas Holidays

From December 16th 2019 to January 7th 2020 Kayaking Costa Brava will remain closed due to Christmas Holidays. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020!

read more
Sunrise from Gispert’s Cave

Sunrise from Gispert’s Cave

Saturday August 24th & Sunday 25th 2019 At Tamariu there is an extraordinary astronomical phenomenon. The combination of the rectilinear shape form of the Gispert's Cave with its orientation towards the East makes twice a year the sun exactly aligned with the cave...

read more

Subscriu-te al butlletí electrònic

Rep les nostres notícies sobre el món del caiac i estigues informat sobre les nostres excursions i activitats.